All eyes will be on the bride as she walks down the isle. She is the picture of elegance and sophistication.
1. Finding the perfect dress can be overwhelming and exhausting. Take your time. Some girls grab the first dress they see no matter if its halter, strapless, or mermaid style. There are so many decisions to be made, that it’s easy to want to dash out the door with the first dress you find. Do not let the sales people choose for you. Your dress is there, Find it! Always have your dress “fitted” as close to your wedding day as possible. The excitement and stress can have drastic effects on your weight.
2. Today many brides want a little sun-kissed color for their wedding day. Remember that orange is only for a pumpkin pie or chic fashion. Make sure in advance to test your bronze and self-tanner to avoid a color clash and thus not becoming the funky blistered bride.
3. Brides have to match all the accessories with the same color. Don’t be a bride that glides towards the altar with a beautiful white dress and hot pink panties. Repeat after me: Underwear should match the skin and “panty lines are not in style”.
4. Be Careful to over do your hair, don’t make yourself look like a model in a bad fashion show. If you are going to change the color of your hair, find someone to help in choosing the right color. Curls in your hair are very nice but be careful, too much gel may attract flies. Make sure to use waterproof mascara, eyeliner and smudge proof lipstick, when emotions take over your makeup will won’t run.
5. Check the weather. So many couples forget to plan for things that will go wrong. If you’re having an outdoor wedding, make sure that you have a alternate location in case of rain. Do not let your guests get wet, they will buy new clothes for your wedding day and spend hours choosing the perfect gift to support your great day.
6. Not Buying Thoughtful Favors may cause some disappointments, remember your guests have chosen to spend a day with you and celebrate your wedding. Choose a wedding favor that directly ties in with you and your theme. This will create a lasting impression.
7. Don’t think that your are the only one who is overwhelmed. Remember, your groom can also be stressed, so have patience.
But in the end, try to maintain a sense of happiness and love. It all about your future together. So enjoy your wedding!